2. Collection of your personal data
If you only visit our Website, we will not collect any personal information. We and/or our service providers may collect your personal data:
- a) directly from you;
- b) when you are registered on our distribution list or to receive a promotional code;
- c) when you place an order through our Website;
- d) when you participate in a tender we have arranged;
- e) if you submit your CV to work with us;
- f) when you get in touch or interact with our customer care department;
- g) other sources.
The data collected may include your name, your company name, your VAT or Tax ID Code, your postal address, your telephone number, your email address and other details related to the order, its processing and delivery.
If you choose not to provide your personal data, we may not be able to provide the data or service you need, or cannot provide the service or provide the requested data.
3. Date controller
The data controller is Ubiqus Spain, S.L.U., with address at calle Virgen de los Peligros 3, 28013 Madrid (Spain). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel.: + 34 915 400 540.
4. Use and disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data to any of our affiliated entities, which include our parent company and its affiliates. You acknowledge and agree that by providing your personal data we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which it was collected, or for a reason related to such purposes, such as:
- a) to facilitate and process your order;
- b) to execute or respond to your requests;
- c) to help our service providers provide and improve our services and analyse sales trends and better understand the needs of our clients or develop, improve and market our products and services;
- d) for regulatory reporting and fulfilment of our legal obligations;
- e) to collaborate with various regulatory agencies or government safety bodies and investigators to protect us against fraud and related safety purposes;
- f) when you have given your consent, to include your data in our database for use or under direct marketing actions to inform you of special offers, products and services that may be of interest to you;
- g) to ask for feedback on your satisfaction as a client and with our relationship with you;
- h) for internal accounting and sales administration;
- i) to ensure tracking or improvement of the quality and type of service we provide;;
- j) for transmission to our successors and/or subsequent acquiring entities;
- k) to better understand your preferences.
Our service providers are organisations that can help us in research, mailing, security, professional advice, banking, processing payments or technological services. When we hire service providers to provide services, these third parties may need to manage your personal data. In this case, these third parties must safeguard the data and use it only for the purposes for which it was provided, but we are not responsible for guaranteeing it.
5. Security of your personal data
We apply adequate physical, electronic and management security procedures to our equipment in order to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, modification or destruction. Access to your personal data is limited to those who need it specifically to fulfil their duties. We use reasonable steps to destroy or anonymise your personal data when we no longer need it and also to protect your personal data against any unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data and you may exercise these rights in writing at the aforementioned postal address or by emailing the Data Controller: email@example.com. You have the right to access the Personal Data concerning you. However, for the purposes of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data, please be informed that your request will be processed provided you provide proof of your identity, in particular by submitting a scanned copy or a photocopy of your current identity document.
We have the right, if applicable, to object to clearly abusive applications (due to their number, or repeated or systematic character). In relation to the above, you have the right, according to the law, to request rectification, updating, blocking or even deletion of the data concerning you that is inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete. You can also define general and specific guidelines for the destination of personal data after your death. If applicable, the heirs of a deceased person may require consideration of the death of his/her family member and/or the necessary updates.
You have the right to object. This right can only be exercised in one of the following two circumstances:
- When exercise of this right is based on legitimate reasons; or
- The purpose of exercising this right is to hinder the use of the data collected for commercial purposes.
We agree to respond to your request for access, rectification, or opposition or any other supplemental request for information within a reasonable period of time, not to exceed one month from receipt of your request.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the data we have about you are accurate, complete and up-to.date. To help us with this objective, please provide the correct data and inform us if there are changes to your data. You can update your data at any time by accessing your client account or by contacting our customer service department.
6. Links to other websites
Our site may occasionally contain links to and from the websites of our network of associated websites, advertisers and affiliated entities. If you follow a link to one of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any liability in relation to these policies. Please consult these policies before sending personal data to these websites.
7. Transmission of your data
Although we take the protection of the personal data you have transferred through our website very seriously, no online data transmission is 100% safe, so we cannot guarantee or justify the safety of the data you transmit or receive from us online. This may occur especially in the case of the data you send us by email, because we do not have any means to protect those data until it arrives. From the time we receive your personal data, we have the obligation to protect it in accordance with the law.
8. Where your data is stored
The data collected about you is stored in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). If we intend to transfer your data outside the EEA, we would obtain your consent first.
9. Changes to our policy
10. Direct marketing
You have the right to request that we do not use your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually tell you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for this purpose. You can exercise your right to object to this processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting our customer care department. All emails, SMS and newsletters on this website allow you to opt out of future correspondence by clicking on the appropriate link or by selecting “cancel”.
You can contact us in the event you have any complaints about how your personal data has been processed. If your personal data has not been properly processed, we will take action to remedy it within a reasonable time. Ultimately, if you are not satisfied with our responses, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In accordance with the provisions of Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection, LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of Article 5 and 6 of the LOPD, we inform all users of the website who provide or are going to provide their personal data, that it will be entered to an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.